Summer Vacation Preparation
Summer has arrived, and with summer comes vacation and travel plans. Vacation is a time for fun and relaxation but many travelers return home to property damage or theft. With a little planning, you can protect and secure your property while you are away. Take these steps to ensure you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation:
· Lock all doors and windows.
· Locate and turn off your home’s main water shut-off valve.
· Turn off water to toilets and appliances.
· Unplug unnecessary electrical appliances, such as televisions, computers, toasters, etc.
· Store jewelry and valuable items in a safe-deposit box.
· Dispose of perishable food and take out the garbage.
· Place a hold on your mail or have a trusted neighbor collect the mail each day.
· Arrange to have your lawn mowed.
· Set timers on interior and exterior lights
· Arrange for care of pets.
Content from Mammoth Restoration and Cleaning